Saturday, March 23, 2013

How to Play HD, Blu-Ray Videos Smoothly on Windows PC

Few months ago, I borrowed some Blu-Ray discs and HD video discs from my friend. When I tried to play them in VLC player or Windows Media Player, I faced many problems, mainly choppy videos, low sound etc. When I tried to seek the video, either the video stopped playing or the player hanged.
After a lot of searching I found a very good video player named Splash PRO EX which can easily and very smoothly play any HD or Blu-Ray videos. It is a paid software. I can be downloaded from the official site : http://bit.ly/lRrmcA


Written by
If you like this post, you can follow MyCoolFundas on Twitter, Like MyCoolFundas on Facebook or subscribe our Youtube Channel for instant updates. Email: snpmath@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment