Friday, January 24, 2014

How to find the owner of any website

Everyday we surf different types of websites, but we never come to know the real owner of the site and the owner's address. There are lots of online tools available which help us to find the owner's information. One of my favorite website which I usually use to find the owner's information is:
http://who.is



Here we have to provide the domain name of the website and it will find the owner's information. For example, I found the following info of google.com:



Above image shows the address, phone no., fax and email address of google. If I need to contact the site owner, then I can easily do that now. All these details are very helpful when you are planning to purchase a domain name from someone else.


Written by
If you like this post, you can follow MyCoolFundas on Twitter, Like MyCoolFundas on Facebook or subscribe our Youtube Channel for instant updates. Email: snpmath@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment